Trainee Decorative Glass Specialist Required9th April 2019
Working as part of a small friendly team this is an interesting and varied role. During your working day you will be using a number of glass design processes including glass etching, coloured leading and UV bonding, you may also be delivering the finished product to our customers and so good communication skills are essential.
Full in house training is offered with NVQ training after qualifying period.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Glass etching and sandblasting
- Colouring and leading of glass to design
- UV Bonding glass furniture and cabinets
- Mirror polishing and drilling
- Glass cutting and shaping
- Packaging of glass products
- Delivering to our customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Full Driving License required.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Able to work to a high standard
Hours : Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm with 1 hour lunchbreak. Starting salary for this role is £18000 pa. NVQ training to Level 4 is available after qualifying period and the completion of in-house training programme. To apply for this post please complete the application form below, email CV to [email protected] or call Tracy on 01223 211041
Go Glass are a family owned and run company established over 40 years ago. Regularly shortlisted for awards including Glass Company of the Year in 2017 and 2018 and manufacturing innovation award in 2019. The small friendly team comprises production, design and specification and sales and marketing – the working environment is creative, energetic and supportive.
Watch our video to find out what we do or visit us 127 Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge.